TOURIST (B1, B2) People coming to the United States as business (B-1) or tourist (B-2) visitors need a temporary nonimmigrant visa.

STUDENT (F-1,M-1) Student Visas are reserved for non-immigrants who intend to pursue academic studies and/or language training programs.

PROFESSIONAL WORKERS (H-1B) It is designed to allow US employers to recruit and employ foreign professionals in special occupations within the US for a specified period of time.

TEMPORARY AGRICULTURAL WORKERS (H-2A) These visas are not numerically limited. Employers must demonstrate that there are not enough US workers who are able, willing, qualified and available to do temporary work.

EXCHANGE VISITOR (J-1) Is a non-immigrant visa available to foreigners who fall into the “exchange visitor” category.


For foreigners who come temporarily to the United States to perform service or temporary work, with the exception of agricultural work.

INTERN(H-3)Allows any foreign national to travel to the United States to participate in a training program with a US employer.

FOREIGN MEDIA, PRESS AND RADIO (I) For representatives of foreign print, radio, film or other media.

TRANSFERRED BETWEEN COMPANIES (L-1) Temporary visa that allows companies to move qualified foreign employees to their North American branch or headquarters.

FOREIGNERS WITH EXTRAORDINARY SKILLS (O) Aimed at foreigners with extraordinary abilities in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.


P-1: Internationally recognized performers, circus performers, and athletes who are going to tour, compete, or a specific event in the United States.

P-2: Artists or animators going individually or as a group to an exchange program recognized by the US government.

P-3: Artists or animators who wish to perform, teach or train people as part of a unique cultural program.

RELIGIOUS WORKERS (R) For religious workers who do not wish to immigrate. They must be sponsored by a non-profit religious organization.

MERCHANT AND INVESTORS BY TREATY Available to citizens of foreign countries that have a treaty of commerce and navigation or investment with the United States.

GROOM (BRIDE) AND HUSBAND (WIFE) (K-1, K-3) Benefit to the bride and groom of the petitioners, citizens of the United States.

VICTIMS OF CRIME (U) For victims of physical or mental abuse or who have collaborated with the police in the investigation or prosecution of a criminal act.


QUALIFIED, PROFESSIONAL AND UNQUALIFIED WORKERS (EB-3) Available to skilled professionals with at least 2 years of experience, professionals with university degrees or other unskilled workers that are not temporary or seasonal.

IMMIGRANT VISA PETITIONS FOR WORK This visa is available to individuals of “extraordinary ability” in the arts, science, education, business or athletics, and outstanding professors and researchers, managers and executives of multinationals.

HIGHER LEVEL PROFESSIONALS OR EXCEPTIONAL SKILLS (EB-2) For professionals with a college degree and at least 5 years of experience in the profession and people with exceptional skills in the arts, sciences or business.

SPECIAL IMMIGRANTS (EB-4) Religious workers, young special immigrants, US foreign service messaging workers, translators, former US government officials and other non-citizens.

IMMIGRANT INVESTOR (EB-5) For foreigners who invest $500,000 to $1,000,000 in a company in the United States.

FAMILY IMMIGRATION PETITIONS Immediate Persons” of a US Citizen Parents, spouses and children (single under age 21) of a US citizen.

OTHER CLOSE FAMILY MEMBERS OF A US CITIZEN Family members of a US citizen may qualify, but with a numerical limit on visas each year.

FAMILIES OF PERMANENT RESIDENTS Spouses and unmarried children of permanent residents can also apply for the Green Card.

SPOUSES, PARENTS AND ASSAULTED CHILDREN (VAWA) Gives abused spouses and children of US citizens or US permanent residents a “self-petition” procedural mechanism for lawful permanent resident status.



CITIZENSHIP Naturalization is the path for immigrants to become US citizens. Contact our Orlando immigration document preparation experts to schedule a consultation.

ASYLUM REQUESTS For individuals who, in their countries, have been persecuted, or fear being persecuted in the future, on the basis of their race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership of a particular social group.

STATUS OF YOUTH SPECIAL IMMIGRANT For certain undocumented immigrants under the age of 21 who have been abused, neglected, or abandoned by one or both parents.